- This event has passed.
The 23rd Annual Sidewalk Film Festival presented by Regions Bank
August 27, 2021 - August 29, 2021
Visit sidewalkfest.com to see the full schedule and purchase tickets.
Due to a continued increase in case counts, shrinking hospital beds across our state and a general interest in public health, we will be requiring that all attendees of the 23rd Annual Sidewalk Film Festival event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours prior to entry to the event (August 23-29, 2021).
- All fans must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination; i.e. original vaccination card, copy of vaccination card, picture of vaccination card. Or, have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to any of the Festival Venues and provide proof of negative result.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to the facility and will provide proof of negative result.
- Unvaccinated fans over 12 years old with a valid medical restriction & medical note will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to the facility, and will provide proof of negative result.
Festival Weekend, Friday, August 27- Sunday, August 29
- Visit one of our three PUBLIC HEALTH checkpoints located:
- outside of our Central Box Office on the corner of 19th St. and 2nd Ave. N. (FRIDAY-SUNDAY)
- on the McWane Center Plaza on the corner of 19th St. and 3rd Ave. N. (FRIDAY-SUNDAY)
- on the ASFA Plaza on the corner of 19th St. and Rev. Abraham Woods Jr. Blvd (SATURDAY-SUNDAY)
- The greeter will check your vaccination card (or photocopy or photo)to ensure that you are fully vaccinated (that at least two weeks time has passed since your last shot) or your negative test results to make sure that they are less than 48 hours old.
- Once your proof of vaccination/negative test results has been shown, the greeter will place a public health wristband on your wrist which should be worn for the duration of your festival experience.
*You can receive a free rapid test onsite Friday from 6pm-11pm or Saturday from 10am-3pm
You will NOT be able to show proof of vaccination/test results at the door of our screening venues during festival weekend, you MUST visit one of our PUBLIC HEALTH checkpoints to have your status verified.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to adapt to the many circumstances of this year’s festival that are beyond our control.
The Historic Lyric Theatre is a Ticketmaster facility.
We can only honor event tickets purchased directly through Ticketmaster. Tickets bought from individuals or third party sites (StubHub, Vivid Seats, Vivint, etc.) may not be valid. If you purchase tickets through those sites or individuals you risk purchasing invalid tickets. To guarantee that your ticket is honored, you must purchase through Ticketmaster online, by calling 800-745-3000 or in person at a Ticketmaster outlet.
Why can't I buy from somewhere else?
If there is a problem with your ticket, the only way that we can look it up in the ticketing system is if it was purchased from Ticketmaster. You must be able to show identification that matches the name on the ticket, show the account number that was used to purchase the ticket or show the credit card that was used for purchase. It is possible for the purchaser of valid tickets to transfer them to another buyer through Ticketmaster.com or the Ticketmaster app.