- This event has passed.
Liverpool Legends “The Complete Beatles Experience”
January 24 @ 8:00 pm
Liverpool Legends are four talented musicians and actors, handpicked by Louise Harrison – sister of the late George Harrison.
Liverpool Legends perform songs spanning the entire career of the Classic Early Beatles through the psychedelic era of Sgt. Pepper and the final years all the way through Abbey Road, with precise attention to every musical detail, along with costume changes, vintage instruments and special effects, Liverpool Legends will make you feel like you are watching the real thing! Together, these four lads will bring you “The Complete Beatles Experience.”
Louise’s involvement in Liverpool Legends makes them the ONLY Beatles Tribute Band with a direct family link to the original Fab Four. “Each member of the group is so close to the originals that I often feel like I’m transported back in time with the lads. These are exactly the kind of fun-loving quality musicians that my brother George would have loved to hang out with,” says Harrison.
Liverpool Legends along with Louise Harrison were nominated for a Grammy Award for their work on “Fab Fan Memories” – a Beatles Bond.
• Tours of the U.S., and internationally, with a sold-out performance for over 18,000 people at Arena Ciudad De Mexico, as well as sold out performances in India, Israel and Ecuador.
• Headlined at the prestigious Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA, in front of 68,000. They are returning to the Rose Bowl this year for their 4th consecutive year! Liverpool Legends also received national attention when they re-created The Beatles famed 1966 concert at Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
• Headlined at the world-famous Carnegie Hall in New York City where The Beatles performed in 1964 right after the Ed Sullivan Show.
Carnegie Hall Tickets Here!
• Chosen over every other Beatles Tribute band in the world by top television and film producer Jerry Bruckheimer (CSI, Pirates of The Caribbean, National Treasure) to portray the Beatles.
• Celebrating their 12th season headlining their own production in Branson Missouri, Liverpool Legends have been awarded Best New Show, Best Band, Best Show, Best Tribute Show and received the prestigious Visitors’ Choice Award for Entertainer of The Year.
• Toured the world, playing in historic venues such as The Cavern Club in Liverpool and recorded at the famed Abbey Road Studios in London. They have performed with Denny Laine (co-founder of Wings with Paul McCartney), Pete Best (the original Beatles drummer) and the Boston Pops. Liverpool Legends have appeared on The Travel Channel’s “Beatlemania Britain” and headlined “International Beatles Week” in Liverpool where 100,000 Beatles fans jammed Victoria Street to hear them in concert.
Many tribute acts recreate the sound and the harmonies of the Fab Four, but Liverpool Legends takes it one step further. All four band members have mastered the looks, mannerisms, and the thick Liverpool accent, that makes the experience totally authentic. In addition, Liverpool Legends seem to “possess” the personalities of John, George, Paul and Ringo, which make the lighthearted banter with the audience irresistible!
Producer Steve Monistere comments, “If I could, I would change the name of this band to The Beatles. They are that spot on!”
LIVERPOOL LEGENDS online….
Doors open at 6:30 p.m., show begins at 7:30 p.m.
The Historic Lyric Theatre is a Ticketmaster facility.
We can only honor event tickets purchased directly through Ticketmaster. Tickets bought from individuals or third party sites (StubHub, Vivid Seats, Vivint, etc.) may not be valid. If you purchase tickets through those sites or individuals you risk purchasing invalid tickets. To guarantee that your ticket is honored, you must purchase through Ticketmaster online, by calling 800-745-3000 or in person at a Ticketmaster outlet.
Why can't I buy from somewhere else?
If there is a problem with your ticket, the only way that we can look it up in the ticketing system is if it was purchased from Ticketmaster. You must be able to show identification that matches the name on the ticket, show the account number that was used to purchase the ticket or show the credit card that was used for purchase. It is possible for the purchaser of valid tickets to transfer them to another buyer through Ticketmaster.com or the Ticketmaster app.